Band Bucket
.
Home
Features
Music Videos
New Releases
Upcoming Releases
Events
News
Interviews
Reviews
Submit News
Contact
Social
Facebook
Twitter
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Soul Control to release new EP "Bore Core"
Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 3:59 PM
Soul Control
will release their new EP titled
Bore Core
on
July 31
via
Bridge Nine Records
. Tracklist and Album artwork can be found below.
Bore Core
Tracklist
1) Appetite
2) Headtrippin
3) Ugly
4) Anxious
5) Reek
Share this post
:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Trending This Week
Review: Ice Nine Kills - The Predator
January 15 th saw the release of Ice Nine Kills’ (INK) third EP, The Predator. The album has wooed listeners, reinstating INK’s ta...
Interview: The Generators: "If it takes 20 years for people to discover us then I guess it's gonna be twenty years."
photographer: Sigrid Cardona The Generators started off in 1997, electrifying the air waves with attitude and spunk.Their so...
Interview: Can't Bear This Party
Can't Bear This Party are an upcoming pop punk band from PACA, France. The band has a unique sound which consits of pop punk with 8 bi...
Interview: Clap for Alaska
Clap for Alaska are a post hardcore band hailing from North Carolina formed in early 2011.The band has a blend of post hardcore with pop pu...
The Air I Breathe To Tour With "For All I Am and Famous Last Words"
The Air I Breathe have announced dates for their farewell tour which kicks off February 15 in Springfield, VA with For All I Am and Fam...
Copyright © 2011 - 2013.
Band Bucket
- All Rights Reserved
Friends :
Earshot Media
-
Bridge Nine Records
-
Victory Records
-
Secret Service Publicity
-
Trendsetter Marketing
-
Neck Deep Media
-
Persistent Heart Media
-
Stache Media
-
LA Media Group
Post a Comment